Friday, November 11, 2011

Nasi Lemak Kukus...YUMM~~~

In this post, I will promote my product which is "Nasi Lemak Kukus" {actually not mine, it’s belonging to my uncle & aunt...=)}. They started their business beginning of this year. Since Nasi Lemak Kukus is a trend now as dinner. They open their stall around 6pm and close at 1am. When I have a leisure time, sometimes I will go there to help them.

Nasi Lemak is a dish sold in Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Riau Islands and Southern Thailand. The word “Kukus” means that it serves with hot temperature. Nasi Lemak Kukus versatility in being able to be served in variety of manner, it is now served and eaten any time of the day.

My uncle & aunt stall named by Tepian MZ. It located at Permas Jaya, Johor. Tepian MZ serve Nasi Lemak Kukus with Ayam Berempah, Sotong Sambal, Kerang, Telur Goreng and many more. Standard Price for Nasi Lemak Kukus is RM 2.50. If you add with Ayam Berempah the price will be RM 4.50.
If you do not know where to enjoy your dinner at Johor Bahru, why not you try Nasi Lemak Kukus at Tepian MZ. You will enjoy it. NICE TRY~ (>.<)  


this is where TEPIAN MZ located


No comments:

Post a Comment