Tuesday, November 1, 2011

All About Her


Olla!! 
People usually create a blog to express feelings, sharing stories and more. The first post usually starts with “about me”. So I decided to talk about it in general.

               My name is Nur Azreen binti Hamzah. People usually call me Eryn. I was born on February 17, 1992 and was raised at Johor Bahru, Johor. I finished high school there and attended Penang Matriculation College (PMC) for one year taking accounting. Pulau Pinang is a beautiful state and I gain a lot of experience while I was there. One of them was when I was on ferry for the first time. To cross Penang Bridge we can either take bus or ferry. But I prefer to take ferry because I felt calm when I’m on it. I can felt the soft breeze and it can release my stress on study. Other than that, in PMC I learn how to be independent. Before this I never have been far apart from my family. My parents sent and fetch me from school. But in Penang, I took bus to airport to take my plane to Johor Bahru when there’re semester break.


                I managed to get into my favorite university which is Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM). I’m majoring in Business Administration (Hons) Finance at Bandaraya Melaka Campus. You must be wondering why I didn’t continue in accounting. There are some reasons why. Firstly it’s because my parents not encourage me to take accounting. They must have their own reason why and I will not question it because I know it is for my own good. Secondly, there are too many graduate students from accounting field causes a lot of competition in working environment in future.




                I don’t have any idea to elaborate more about my education background. So let’s just talk about my favorite activities in my leisure time. Dancing is one of my leisure pursuits. I will dance with my friend at studio. Dancing makes me feel energetic and I consider it as one of the sports. Furthermore, I also like to watch movie. Action, romantic and animation are some of genre movie that I prefer to watch. Sometime when I want to release my pressure in study, I will go to cinema to watch movie with my friends. Moreover, bowling is one of my favorite sports. I play bowling since I was form three.



                I think this all for this moment. I don’t know what else to talk about now. If you want to know me well, just follow HER STORIES~ adios     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment